The Village of Pleasantville’s Department of Public Works is responsible for all curbside pickup of garbage, recycling, organic waste and bulk items. Not sure how to properly dispose of something? Just enter your address below to get started!
With the Village of Pleasantville’s new online web tool it’s even easier for residents to sort their waste properly to help the environment!
- Get YOUR address-specific sanitation and recycling schedule.
- Download/Print/Add it to your iCal or Google calendars
- Get reminders – via phone call, text, app notification, or email
- Receive alerts about pickup cancellations or other schedule change-s
- Find out how to dispose of just about anything; learn what goes where
- Get tips for reducing waste
- Don’t see something you were looking for? Suggest to add it!
- Ask questions and report a problem at any time of day
- Access all of the above in 7 languages- English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, French, Punjabi, and Japanese
NO SMART DEVICE OR ONLINE ACCESS?
YOU MAY OPT TO RECEIVE YOUR TRADITIONAL PRINTED SANITATION CALENDAR
CALL US AT 914-769-1690