When are stamped plans and construction specifications required?

New York State Education Law requires stamped plans and specifications from a New York State licensed Architect or Professional Engineer for the construction & renovation of any commercial space; and for any residential construction that involves new structures, structural work or changes, creation of habitable spaces, etc as outline by the rules and regulations of the Village and NYS. Although stamped plans may in some instances not be required, detailed plans and specifications are still required. For more information, please call the Building Department at 769-1926.