All residents attending shredder events must follow these safety guidelines to protect themselves
• Residents must remain in their vehicles at all times.
• Documents should be boxed and placed in the truck/hatchback of the resident’s vehicle,
if possible, or in the back seat of the resident’s vehicle.
• Staff will remove the box(es) directly from the resident’s vehicle and place them in
the shredder mechanism.
• Vehicles will be queued at a safe distance from staff and only one vehicle will be
serviced at a time.
• Within designated areas, residents are required to wear masks.
• Please be mindful to observe all posted signage and directions from staff.